Sunday, November 18, 2012

Old McDonald's Farm, trains and campfire.

My favorite time of year was kicked off with a visit from my sister and her granddaughter. I thought, what better way to spend time together than go to Old McDonald's Farm? Just a short drive North of Chattanooga in Sale Creek TN.
Tim, myself and the kids went last year for the first time, and had so much fun! A definite each fall.

There is so much to do! Mazes, petting zoo, hay rides, pumpkin patch, slides, corn crib, and more!

Here are some pictures from our day at the farm




 



cousins Lyla and Selah Best Friends Forever

My sister Jacqui and her granddaughter


making our way through the hay maze

we actually took the wagon through the tunnel.....this was hell on the knees!!!!!



my mom and I :)



we all got very lost in the corn maze!






making snow angels in the corn crib







this big girls needed a rest














Lyla modeling her pants from "Jill Made This", shirt from "Casey's Cute Creations" and bow by "Yarn Therapy"











my favorite family portrait!
My brother Andrew lives in the area, so we stopped in for a visit

We got to have a lot of other fun too!! We took a train ride around the city, and looked at a railroad yard and watch how they turn trains.  We ended the day with a campfire and s'mores in the back yard. 












We had so much fun with our family.  Already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment