Thursday, February 13, 2014

Barnsley Gardens

Tim and I were so happy to be a part of the "bad wedding photo" contest, and win it!! Our prize was a photo shoot with the amazing Melody Hood, owner of Innamorata Photography.

Photos were taken at the beautiful Barnsley Gardens in GA. We had so much fun hanging out with Melody, a dear friend of mine, and her 2nd shooter Michael. It was a hot southern night, and I have never kissed my husband so much in my life...and it was worth every moment.

I Love how these turned out. No one else could have captured our love through a lens they way Melody did.

Read about our wedding and contest in the previous blog: I do, we did, and let's do it again!








































Now, which one do I hang in the living room????

No comments:

Post a Comment